“Great for Functions”
Review of The Log Cabin

The Log Cabin
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Holyoke
Reviewed 9 October 2015

Attended an Entertainment Show here put on by Landmark Tours. Great venue for a group of over 400. Service was very good. Food was served family style and nobody left hungry. Everything came out hot and tasty. We were there on a nice sunny day and the views of the valley are spectacular. Lot's of outside seating for those who wanted to enjoy the view. Seems like it would be a nice venue for a wedding. In addition to large function room which could be segmented they also had two other smaller meeting/function rooms.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

The hotel was fine- The Login Cabin was terrible. Attended a wedding and it was very mediocre at best. The view is nice but that's a lot of money to pay for a view. They also have multiple weddings going on at the same time which was weird. Seems like a real "rack em and stack em" place.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

I recently hosted my daughter's bridal shower at the Log Cabin's newest event space, the Upper Vista. We were only the second event to be put on there, but with the professionalism of the planning and event staff, we had a smooth and enjoyable experience. The owner, Peter, even stopped by himself to check in on things. We were lucky to have beautiful weather and we were able to fully enjoy the view of the valley below...it is truly breathtaking. The Upper Vista is the very top of the property and you can see for miles. We had lots of detailed decor ideas and surprises for the bride-to-be, and with the help of the Log Cabin staff, our vision became a reality! We appreciate everything they did for us, the experience was top notch from start to finish. You can really see why they are number one in the area. I was even told by a guest that they had been to weddings before that weren't even as nice as our shower was. We got so many compliments on the food, every single thing served was delicious. Their catering division, Log Rolling, will be catering my daughter's wedding as well, and after seeing what they could do for the bridal shower, we have total peace of mind that the wedding will be just as amazing! I would highly recommend the Log Cabin for any future event planning!

1  Thank Marie A
Reviewed 30 April 2015

The view is incredible. The staff are nice and attentive. The bar always give you a good cold beer. We had a blast in this place.
The shuttle from your hotel to The Log Cabin really helps.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

I've known about the Log Cabin for decades. I've heard friends rave about it. . Yet I had never experienced it first hand. The reputation is well deserved. My wife and I attended a work celebration in a room that overlooked the valley. The sunset was incredible. the outdoor area was perfect and the fireplace added a nice touch. The food was excellent. The beef and salmon choices were perfectly prepared and the service was top notch. Whether it be a business function wedding or any other occasion where you would like to celebrate something special you will not go wrong at the Log Cabin.

1  Thank george c