“Great food!”
Review of El Rincon Boricua

El Rincon Boricua
Ranked #12 of 114 Restaurants in Holyoke
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had an afternoon without the kids. We took a drive and ended up in Holyoke. We stopped for a late lunch...and chose this place based solely on reviews.

Amazing food! I will deny it to my grave but the food was better than my mother-in-law makes....and she was born and raised on the island.

1  Thank Kerry T

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great food, great service and great prices. What more could you want? Off the beaten track this restaurant is a great find for casual meals at an affordable price. A large menu offers dozens of choices. The server helped us navigate the menu, explaining what each item was, and how it is prepared. I suspect the locals know of El Rincon Boricua, but others in the valley should venture to Lyman Street to try it. Great for meals and carry out. Highly recommended. And we will be back.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The pork, rice & beans are so delicious! The portions are very generous. The servers are helpful and gracious. The atmosphere is terrific. I love the booths! The price is right too. Great place to eat.

1  Thank GeoAdventurertoo
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite puertorican restaurants, love the food and the people, this was my dad's favorite place to go fir lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

This restaurant serves very good Puerto Rican food. The only problem we had was we had no idea what many of the items on the menu were and our waitress didn't speak much English. I did order a Pernil sandwich which was huge and fantastic, My friend had Empanadas, which she enjoyed immensely. At the end we tried to order pina colada ice cream and were given a drink instead. We were told they did not have that flavor, although it was on the menu. Again, I think it was a communication problem. Overall an excellent experience.

1  Thank norma g