“Amazing, Creative Sandwiches”

The Bloomy Rind
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Hingham
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 28 October 2015

The staff is friendly and helpful in pairing what cheese would go well with not only what wine but with what main dish, beef, chicken ect.. The sandwich board changes all the time and ALWAYS is creative and GOOOOD!! I think all cheese are all New England
sourced which to me is great. I say go and enjoy real cheese they won't let you down.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

amazing selection of cheese, appetizers, crackers, lunch options, etc.... they are amazing and so helpful with tastings and advise. our go to place when entertaining, Christmas presents, etc. THE BEST!

Reviewed 25 October 2015

It was a Saturday, right around noon, and my daughter, wife and I had just parked directly in front of The Bloomy Rind. Daughter had checked this place out and declared that it warranted another visit--our first.

It's a charming place that sells gourmet foods and specialty cheeses, but I have to say that the lunch crowd has found a winner--even if it only has three tables, two small ones and one long one. And the line can be long, but moves rather quickly. No one seems to mind. And for good reason.

My wife ordered a bowl of beef stew, our daughter opted for the Cuban sandwich and I went for the meatball baguette.

All of us gave the thumbs up. If we had more (thumbs), we'd raise 'em high, too!

2  Thank Ron8
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

If you are around Hingham and hungry you must stop at this cute and cozy place. The sandwiches and other food are fantastic and the staff is friendly and makes you fill at home in this lovely cheese shop.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

This is really a cheese shop and a wonderful one with amazing service. There is always someone there (usually the owner) who can advise you on the best cheese for your needs and taste.

It is also a great place to stop for a quick snack/lunch on the run -- cheese and bread to go -- does it get any better?