“A nice find on the cape”
Review of The Land Ho!

The Land Ho!
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Harwich
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Warm atmosphere with great local fare and creative lunch and dinner specials. Great place for craft beer, inventive cocktails and delicious wines that won't break the bank. Great place to meet locals and visitors. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Last week my wife and I were down on the Cape and were looking for a casual spot to stop for dinner. We came across the Land Ho restaurant in Harwich as we drove down the street and decided to give it a try. The full parking lot gave us the idea that Land Ho looked like a popular spot for locals and was probably pretty good.
We were not disappointed. As you walk in you see one side of the establishment is more a bar with lots of interesting signage and decor on the walls and on the ceiling. The other side is more restaurant, with live music and a dance floor.
Service gets 5 stars from me. Our waitress was pleasant and professional and was attentive without being overly so.
The food was plentiful and was prepared very well. Prices were moderate.
Overall a very nice place to stop for lunch or dinner. I definitely recommend Land Ho.

1  Thank DTM-Boston

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We eat here at least 3 times a year. It is always good. The Seafood Cakes are my favorite, along with the clam pie. Good simple good at reasonable prices in a pub type atmosphere. A good choice when one wants local seafood, simply prepared. Have brought guests here for both lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We have friends who live in Harwich and we visit them every few years. This is probably our 5th and 6th visit. we ate there twice in 2 days. Super friendly service, great drinks, and wonderful food. I had bacon wrapped shark the 1st night and fried clam strips the second night.. My wife had swordfish chop and it was the best she has ever had. Land Ho is always a good choice. You will never leave hungry or dissatisfied. Some mentally ill people have given it a poor rating. They probably also hate Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It could be that the travels to Cape Cod today left me extra hungry, or that the seafood that they use in their recipes is so fresh, that I was not used to tasting such delicious meal in a very long time. But I really truly believe this recipe, seared skate wing over five cheese ravioli, with a delectable cream sauce and asparagus was truly the best seafood dish I have tasted in many years! Locals filled the restaurant and bar, clearly a favorite, and tonight they had Trivia. It was the perfect restaurant for the Cape to greet me home again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the sister restaurant in Orleans while on vacation last year, and lived that. This place is pretty much a mirror image of that location. Great pub like atmosphere, the Red Sox game on all the TVs. Great beers and some great food. And, just like the Orleans location, happy, smiling friendly staff. Two thumbs up.

Date of visit: August 2017