Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
Winstead Inn And Beach Resort(Harwich Port)(Great Value!)
US$ 317
US$ 309
The Commodore Inn(West Harwich)
US$ 181
US$ 173
Cape Cod Wishing Well(West Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
Handkerchief Shoals Inn(South Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Seadar Inn By the Sea(Harwich Port)(Great Value!)
US$ 192
Bluefish Bed & Breakfast(Harwich Center)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
Official Site
Inn of Treasured Memories(Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$ 203
US$ 185
Barnaby Inn(West Harwich)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsouter barmini barcape codatlantic restaurantfire pitpool areatennis courtswater viewlobster rollpirate shipbeautiful propertyoverlooking pleasant bayfour seasonsturn down servicenew englandoff seasonsliders
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Loved this resort -- just left after a 50th birthday celebration for my husband (and family.) Rooms were clean, beautiful, had every amenity and were updated. The pool area/cabanas were fantastic and boasted beautiful views. Had dinner at 28 Atlantic for the big celebration and it was in a word, fantastic.

The staff was very attentive, but was definitely at its capacity for the past 6 days -- the resort was full and therefore things probably took a bit longer, etc. than expected. (E.g., cabana service, room service, moving rooms, etc.) The staff was more than apologetic and truly seemed to do the best it could given the circumstances. Everyone was extremely friendly and gracious.

We booked a cabana for the fourth and while the display/band was great -- the food and service was mediocre and not worth what we spent per head. There was also some confusion with our reservation, but the staff went out of their way to make things right and comped some wine/birthday dessert.

All in all -- I would recommend this resort -- for a splurge and probably for a couple -- not a family (they do have kids programs, etc., but it is really very expensive for a family vacation.) -- If money is not an issue -- book away........ it truly is a special place.

Room Tip: Book the rooms closer to the pool/restaurants -- they are not as expensive, have shade and are still beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kewb1
JosetteWillis, Manager at Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Dear Mrs. Bidwell;

Thank you for choosing the resort to celebrate your husband’s 50th birthday and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted that for the most part you enjoyed your stay, but was disappointed to hear that you experienced delays in service due to the tremendous activity at the resort. I have taken the opportunity to share this feedback along with that of our Fourth of July event with the management team, in effort to help us improve.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 when you return to the resort for a future visit so that I may assist you with your reservation arrangements. Thank again for sharing this very important feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the resort for a future visit.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

to describe our experience at Wequasset. Between the spectacular views, the (I kid you not) baby bunnies that greeted us every morning, the phenomenal food, and the extremely attentive and professional staff, our stay was fun, rewarding and relaxing. A word about the very thoughtful staff (including, but not limited to, Sasha and Jackie) and their impeccable attention to detail - when I called to make a reservation I casually asked if there were any gluten free restaurants in the area ... they said they didn't know, but when we arrived a month and a half later we were welcomed with a basket of gluten free treats and a list of places we would find gluten free options. It was a wonderful stay in a wonderful place and I would recommend it without reservation to anyone looking to recharge mind, body and spirit in one of the most luxurious places in the world.

Room Tip: I highly recommend a room right on the water, if available.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to the resort. We were delighted to hear that you found our team to be extremely attentive and professional, that you enjoyed the food and the beautiful grounds including the baby bunnies.

I have taken the opportunity to share your gracious comments with the entire team, in particular, Jackie and Sasha. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 if I may be of any assistance to you during a future visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort very soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Best family vacation!
Me and my family have gone to the Wequassett tons of times, and every time it's gotten better!
The children's center is amazing! they have a big pirate ship at the children's center and it's really fun! The Wequassett has great food!! My favorite meal is breakfast there because you get whipped cream on the waffles! The Wequassett has great seal watches! Me and my family go on them every time! Last time we saw hundreds of seals! We got almost five feet away from seals! I think it's a great family vacation!

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the beach side of the property.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank RobKDover_MA
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback regarding your family vacation. We are delighted that you enjoyed our children’s center, our special waffles and the seal watch. The seals are truly amazing!!

We are excited that the resort has become a favorite family vacation destination for you and your family and look forward to seeing you for many more to come. Hope you have a great summer!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2012

We stayed here as part of a trip to the East coast of USA for a family wedding
we stayed at the Wequasset for one night after the wedding as we needed to be at the venue for a baby sitter to care for our son (1 year old)
The hotel were extremely helpful and even though I booked through booking.com (best rate) still aknowledged my special request email and gave us a room near the event, they were able to help with the baby sitting service (chatham care, expensive but worth it) and our room was more than large enough to accomodate a baby travel cot too.
the room was spacious, comfy and immaculate
special brownie ponts for having an at cost mini bar - this is a 5 star hotel with hostel mini bar prices (cheaper than local food store!!)
wedding food and service perfect
brusnch amazing
beautiful hotel / resort with great facilities, only wish we'd been able to stay longer and had some sun to enjoy the pool!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank oggybags
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit to the resort. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to assist you with all of your needs. Thank you for your feedback on our guest rooms, I was delighted to hear you found your accommodations to be spacious and comfortable.

We are glad you appreciated our at-cost mini-bar pricing and that you enjoyed the food, service and facilities. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 when return to the resort for a future visit.

Josette Cristalli Willis

Reviewed 15 June 2012

Our son's wedding was spectacular - on the beach, gorgeous venue, superb service, great food!! Everyone was very helpful and the entire weekend of activities could not have flowed more smoothly. Even through the glitches, another wedding party that was very rowdy and room walls that were thin, the staff called and offered us an upgraded room which was wonderful!! From the rehearsal through to the morning after-brunch, it was a beautiful weekend (Fri-Sun) for family & friends. Awesome events, pictures, & memories, guarantee that our first trip to Cape Cod will definitely not be our last!!

Room Tip: Ask how many events are going on at the same time and request a room 'away' from those you don't know, if possible.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Evans;

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted that your son’s wedding was such a memorable event and that you were able to enjoy this very special time in your lives.

I am pleased that our front office team was able to offer you upgraded accommodations and have shared your feedback regarding your initial guest room with our director of engineering.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 when you return to the resort. We look forward to welcoming you back for a future visit.

Josette Cristalli Willis