Barstows Dairy Store and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Hadley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I am working my way through the menu with a smile on my face. I attended my first burger night and oh so yummy! The heart attack burger was sooo good! I always save room for the tasty baked goods. My husband loves the chocolate covered macaroons! My treats are a section of cookies I always bring home some for latter. Absolutely fresh, tasty treats

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had passed it sooo many times, but having a grandson from UK with us today...we dropped by. Limited selection, but a $4.00 ice cream sandwich with YOUR selection of two cookies (can be diverse) AND ice cream...well, I'm a FAN.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Visiting our son and his wife and our granddaughter in Northampton.
We passed by the day before and Barstow"s was closed.
The next day we stopped in for coffee and baked goods.
We had a great visit and the coffee and bakery was fantastic!
Truly a stop worth making!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

After a visit to Skinner Mountain or as a destination in itself, Barstow's is a wonderful spot to pop in for ice cream, incredible soups, deli sandwiches, burgers, pastries, and/or endless other combinations of fresh, local delicacies. (Bartow's also carries other locally crafted items and souvenirs.) I highly recommend them for families or individuals seeking something extra-specia,l and not the usual chain restaurant offerings.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

A wonderful lunch counter, great soups and quiches, and the ice cream can rival any in the area. And the location is hard to beat; if the weather is nice enough, there's a great view from the picnic tables out on the patio. If you visit the summit of Mount Holyoke in Skinner State Park, or go fishing or boating on the Connecticut River from Mitch's Marina, or just walk along Mitch's Way, this place is by far the closest, most convenient place to find food, drink, and a bathroom.