“Great hotel for the price!”
Review of Econo Lodge Hadley

Econo Lodge Hadley
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Hadley
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Well first off, whoever said in another review that there isn't a pool was lying. This facility has an indoor, heated pool. Most of the hotels in this area do because of the frigid winters. I paid $67 for a room on the 3rd floor and I was very happy. The carpeting was clean, no stains, holes or smells. The king sized bed was very comfortable. The heating/cooling system has a window unit but it's operated by a control panel next to the door. There is a refrigerator, iron, ironing board, 36 inch flat screen tv and small coffee pot in here. No, there isn't a microwave, something they may want to fix considering everything else they have in here. I literally haven't seen or heard a peep from anyone the entire time I have been in here, going on 8 hours now. It has a hot breakfast that I will be trying in the morning. There is a large shopping mall right behind the hotel. Plenty of lighting in the room, a very nice sized desk, the furniture isn't "aged" or gross or even scratched up. I do my trucking hotels on a budget and I have to say this one is a gem. the bathroom is spacious and clean, no mold or mildew. Plenty of towels and amenities if you forgot something. I was really quite pleasantly surprised by this place.

Room Tip: This particular Econolodge gives some of the higher priced chains a run for their money.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Stayed for 2 nights - parties all night so it was extremely loud - no security. No place to park in the lot, pool is under construction. Was fairly clean but much better options around. We will not be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The room smells like mold and mildew. Strong smell! We paid $179 and it’s a dump. It’s not even clean. Do not book stay away! Pool is empty! We canceled 2nd night they didn’t seem surprised! We asked for a different room ours was handicapped and the whole bathroom smells mildewy! No cars in the parking lot they said they were sold out! I booked months ago!!

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Jenn J
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a wedding at the Marriott but forgot to book a room and we absoustley regret that. We ended up booking here due to the Marriott being sold out. For a king size bed it was $189 a night, with his law enforcement discount the room was $170, however they charged us two different taxes totaling $20 and ended up paying $190 for the room. That price was absurd. Especially because we walk in to change prior to the wedding, there was a filthy face towel under the sink with another filthy one inside the shower certain. To top it off, I went to put my purse down on the chair in the room, and there were old rotten chips covering the seat along with dirty plastic silverware on the side of the chair. GROSS. When we came back to the room after the wedding, they never cleaned the room for us, and since we were only sleeping there (didn't even use the shower since we weren't sure if that was clean) we didn't complain again. Then we laid down and the bed was as hard as a rock, we were so uncomfortable that we were better off driving 2 hours home at midnight rather than staying in this disgusting hotel. Oh, they also stated the Free Wifi information would be found in the room, well that was no where to be found and they didnt give us any of that information. We will not be staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kaucoin2
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stayed here for a long weekend. The room was clean & comfortable; staff was friendly and helpful. Close to grocery stores and shopping. (Wine & Coffee shops are within walking distance.) Short drive into Amherst.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hadley
1.1 km away
10 km away
D. Hotel & Suites
D. Hotel & Suites
#2 of 5 in Holyoke

Been to Econo Lodge Hadley? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.