US$ 143
US$ 142
Fairfield Inn
US$ 100
QualityInn
All reviewswhole foodsroom was cleanwalking distancebathroom ceilinglaundry facilities areincluded a continental breakfastshopping plazadunkin donutsindoor poolmy daughterwould stay againliquor storeironing boardchain hotellooked nicelong weekendhot breakfast
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The room smells like mold and mildew. Strong smell! We paid $179 and it’s a dump. It’s not even clean. Do not book stay away! Pool is empty! We canceled 2nd night they didn’t seem surprised! We asked for a different room ours was handicapped and the whole bathroom smells mildewy! No cars in the parking lot they said they were sold out! I booked months ago!!

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Jenn J
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a wedding at the Marriott but forgot to book a room and we absoustley regret that. We ended up booking here due to the Marriott being sold out. For a king size bed it was $189 a night, with his law enforcement discount the room was $170, however they charged us two different taxes totaling $20 and ended up paying $190 for the room. That price was absurd. Especially because we walk in to change prior to the wedding, there was a filthy face towel under the sink with another filthy one inside the shower certain. To top it off, I went to put my purse down on the chair in the room, and there were old rotten chips covering the seat along with dirty plastic silverware on the side of the chair. GROSS. When we came back to the room after the wedding, they never cleaned the room for us, and since we were only sleeping there (didn't even use the shower since we weren't sure if that was clean) we didn't complain again. Then we laid down and the bed was as hard as a rock, we were so uncomfortable that we were better off driving 2 hours home at midnight rather than staying in this disgusting hotel. Oh, they also stated the Free Wifi information would be found in the room, well that was no where to be found and they didnt give us any of that information. We will not be staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kaucoin2
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stayed here for a long weekend. The room was clean & comfortable; staff was friendly and helpful. Close to grocery stores and shopping. (Wine & Coffee shops are within walking distance.) Short drive into Amherst.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was booked for us while we were in town for a wedding. I usually do not stay in economy hotels because I am quite picky when it comes to where I sleep. I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed here for a trade show with my fellow coworkers. Staff was very friendly and did a great job at welcoming out work group. The hotel is in a great location close to a Walmart and a liquor store. The pool seemed nice and had a handicap accessible lift for the pool. The complimentary breakfast was good and exactly what to be expected from a chain hotel. We really enjoyed the outdoor seating area. It was a great place to unwind at the end of a long day. The bed was a little too firm for my liking. Overall, a very good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business