“WOW!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Incredible from beginning to end. The scallop appetizer was so good we had to sop it up with the freshly baked bread. This was followed by the avocado salad which really had one of the best dressings. The swordfish special and the veal piccata were memorable. RUN TO THIS PLACE!! Well worth it!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Service was very good , I had the lobster ravioli and my wife had filet mignon and it was awesome . Also save room for desert , its all very good.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The food is very good as are the portions. The rolls NOT. Are like trying to eat a hockey puck. Very hard. My wife broke a tooth. REALLY..The truth..

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I went to a business dinner meeting here on a Tuesday night. The establishment is nice, but the room we were in was so loud it was hard to converse with other people at the table. The Caesar salad was quite good, but I did not enjoy the shrimp as much as I thought I would. They were very chewy and over cooked. The creme brûlée was delicious.

I think maybe it was quieter in the main dining room... I'm not certain.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Our food was good....but it took forever for the entrees to arrive! Tiramisu was a good version, but pricy at $9.00!