“Charming Cottage with Amazing Views”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
KrisLT617
Boston, Massachusetts
“Charming Cottage with Amazing Views”
Reviewed 26 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this very charming cottage for 3 nights in the beginning of October and we very much enjoyed our stay.

The furniture and decor were very french country and the views of the hills and fall foliage were amazing. They weren't at their ultimate peak during our stay but my husband and I just loved staring out the 3 large windows/2 window doors from the bed or sitting on the bench outside to enjoy the view. Also prior to booking the cottage, we searched for b&bs around the area that would offer similar views. They were either booked up and/or their costs were at a premium. Efrem's cottage is really a great steal if you want to be surrounded by beautiful views while relaxing in your room. It was also a 5 minute drive into the town where you can get your boutique shopping and restaurant fix.

Efrem was very prompt in his responses when I first inquired about the cottage. When I finally booked, he emailed directions and a helpful guide. Upon arriving, he also provided directions on turning on the heat, wifi, and other things we'd possibly need during our stay. We also appreciated the bottle of wine, chocolates, shampoo and soap he provided to welcome us to his place. The cottage is next to the main house but Efrem wasn't around during our stay so it was a very private retreat for me and my husband.

My husband and I would love to return again. It was the perfect place to relax and take in the beauty of nature.

Jason K
New York City, New York
“Fantastic Stay!”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the cottage with my girlfriend and our small dog and we had a fantastic time! The cottage had everything we needed (wifi, large bathroom, dining table, cable TV) and even came with a bottle of wine and bottled water in the fridge. We were able to sit by the pool on lounge chairs and enjoy the weather and the water. I highly recommend staying her and will definitely look to come back soon!

MTriveri
Brooklyn, New York
“Spectacular views. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband, 5 year old daughter and I had a great time at the Sigel's. The views are spectacular and we enjoyed being at the pool, going hiking and visiting the Rockwell museum in the area.

CatskillT...
New York City, New York
“Unbelievable views and great location”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent three nights at this lovely cottage, perfectly located a mere 7 minutes from town. The views from all windows are divine: mountains, rolling hills, endless big sky. We slept with the doors open and only the night breeze to keep us cool. The pool is also wonderful, we spent many hours basking in the sun and splashing around together. Hosts are also very communicative and our arrival, stay and departure were seamless - thank you.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, views and pool
Liked least: No stove, but I understand why
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apotata
“Heavenly spot in the Berkshires”
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This lovely spot was perfect for the two of us during our week in the Berkshires. Great Barrington is a beautiful town, well situated near great theater, music, dance, restaurants, hiking, biking with beautiful surroundings. The cottage was well equipped and very comfortable. The kitchen has a full-size fridge, microwave and sink, but no stove, which was fine for our needs. The outdoor view is gorgeous and the lovely pool made it all the more enjoyable. The owners provided us with great ideas for things to do in the area, which we really appreciated.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing