“Three Sisters Sanctuary”

Good Time Stove Co.
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I genuinely loved it here with the mix of art and nature. My cousin, her girlfriend, and I visited on a Sunday afternoon in October and it was beautiful. The sanctuary isn’t huge but it’s truly special and there are special little focal pieces everywhere you look. The winding paths through the hay-people, the dragon, the metal sculptures, and the colors of fall made a great afternoon!

All reviews
"wedding"
"glass"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We went with a group today; what a wonderful place; gardens, sculptures, rocks in formations. Owner is a wonderful and interesting man. So glad we went.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Why had I never heard of this place? We stumbled upon it driving through, and now I want to redo our wedding and hold it at Three Sisters. Admittedly, I'm a sucker for outsider / folk art and this place doesn't disappoint. Truly a labor of love, whimsical, tranquil, optimistic. Perfect for an extra hour in the middle of a drive.

3  Thank woodenkiwi
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This place , also known as Three Sisters Sancturary , is a wonderful area of gardens , stone monoliths, a fire breathing dragon made from glass shards and fire pit, mannequins decorated with glass, beads , shells and other " found " objects. It's a wonderful place to stroll and explore. It is also a wonderful venue for weddings or family gatherings. There is a small house on the property that can be rented out.

1  Thank AmericanIxchel
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2015

Review relative to Good Time Stove Co's Appraisal & Restoration Services: I inherited my grandmother's 1895 home in New England, which came with a dual fuel (gas & wood) stove range with oven that she bought new in 1941. The unit is beautiful however I was interested in having it appraised and a quote to have the gas converted to electric. After research, I was thrilled to find Good Time Stove Co. was not far away and their website indicated they provide the exact services I was looking for. I called the Good Time Stove Co. and left three messages that went unanswered, to finally get Richard on the phone the fourth time I called. After sending numerous pictures of my stove and submitting my $35.00 payment form online, I waited, and waited, and waited. Nothing. I sent a follow-up email and understood that New England had a horrible winter. I was in no major hurry as the home was undergoing a renovation anyway, so I waited more, and more (you get the point by now). After three months, I sent a fourth or fifth email to the Stove Princess asking about the appraisal and quote. Within 4 minutes, I received the appraisal and quote! Awesome right? No. It was a terrible generic appraisal that said my stove was worth somewhere between $200 and $600 (huge range) and that the unit is an authentic antique (no kidding) and was built between 1910 and 1930 (it was bought new in 1941). The appraisal didn't indicate the make, model or anything....was totally vague and generic, like it was put together in less than 4 minutes. There was no quote to convert from gas to electric and the quoted price to restore my unit was between $4450 and $5450!!!! I about fell out of my chair. Not that it's not worth that but seriously. I emailed back straight away and asked to be phoned to discuss the information and after two more emails, never received a phone call or email back. Needless to say, The Good Time Stove Co. obviously isn't in the business to restore or even appraise dual fuel stoves. It was clear to me and quite offensive they had no interest in providing services that they state they provide. The entire communication was in my opinion less than professional and in the end, a huge disappointment. They would have been much better off by simply saying, "I'm sorry, we're not taking on new business at this time" and kindly referred me to someone that may be interested.

7  Thank Knightstone