Was there on business for 3 nights. Rate $75 per night in November (not many guests). The room was basic but clean and staff pleasant. Mattress and pillows decent. Small flat screen TV in the room and basic cable provided. Opened the water tap in the tub the second day and brown water came out - don't know if they had to shut down the system for repair. After a while it got cleaner. Average place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our year-round hotel features on-the-water rooms with balconies overlooking beautiful salt water marshes. Walk from your room through our indoor skywalks to our lobby, Spa, pool, jacuzzi, and function room. Spend time relaxing at our indoor, glass enclosed year-round chlorine-free pool and jacuzzi or catch some rays on the sun deck overlooking the Annisquam River and marina. Enjoy a relaxing treatment from our Spa menu or participate in one of our Wellness Classes including Yoga, and Pilates - be sure to treat yourself, while you are here! Dine and unwind after a day of whale watching, fishing or shopping at our NEW waterside tent bar & cafe (seasonal), Mile Marker One. Enjoy your favorite drink, and watch the boats go by. All located on premise. A great place for couples, families, corporate business travel, reunions, clambakes, weddings, groups and tours, and get togethers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape Ann's Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Ann`s Marina Hotel Gloucester
- Cape Ann Marinas Hotel
- Cape Ann Marinas Gloucester