“Shower Review”

Ranked #50 of 147 Restaurants in Gloucester
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our indoor dining is comprised of 3 connecting dining areas, all with a working hearth, and each accommodating between 15-20 persons. Graced with antique wood pocket doors, each area can closed off for a small private dinner, party or business meeting. An elegant Victorian side porch invites patrons to seasonal outdoor dining. Extend your enjoyment of the Cape Ann landscape on our heated covered deck. Fine cooking by our reality TV chef is paired with an atmosphere suitable for a romantic or formal celebration.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I had my daughter baby shower there. Very cozy and intimate. Everyone who attended raved about how good the food was. I would definitely remind for a special event or just dinner

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We were two of about 30 there for rehearsal dinner for my niece and her soon to be husband. The menu, clambake!!! Started with an excellent clam chowder, rich with clams, potato and nice flavors of bacon. Lobster, corn, chicken piccata all done to perfection. If we are ever in the area again we will try their full service restaurant.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My husband and I had dinner at Sea Glass the night before an athletic event. (The restaurant was open for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday and for dinner Wednesday through Sunday.) Sea Glass offered both indoor and outdoor dining. I would recommend making a reservation to eat outside as there was limited seating on the porch. (We didn’t make a reservation and ended up eating inside on a gorgeous night, lesson learned!)

Our meal included a complimentary bread basket. I was initially excited that the basket included corn bread but was disappointed when I realized there was bacon (or a similar meat) cooked into the bread (not vegetarian friendly!) On the bright side, our waitress brought me a plain dinner roll. Aside from the “meaty bread”, our dining experience was pretty good. My husband and I both enjoyed our glasses of wine and our entrees. The service was friendly and the atmosphere was cozy & quaint.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We ate here earlier this year to choose the food for our wedding and everything was absolutely delicious. It is a great place to eat, even if you aren't staying at the inn.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had dinner here. The light bites menu was very good value. Menu is pretty extensive, Portions are big! Children's menu is good but a bit overpriced. Has a full bar. very handy if staying in the hotel- as we were.