Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews nice pool close to downtown the location is perfect coffee maker cottage efficiency supermarket rockport microwave summer deck
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

This was my 3rd stay and I just love it. The location is perfect, the pool and distant ocean view is great. The rooms are clean and beds comfy! But, most of all, the entire staff is so friendly and nice! They truly go out of their way to make their guests happy! I look forward to my next trip in October!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I stayed here in an efficiency for several months as a travel nurse. Staff is great and management on top of every need. The pool was great, the cabin grand, I worked crazy hours but it was nice to know that if I needed something I had a number to call.
Would not hesitate staying again.

Room tip: choose any
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

We checked in and the people at desk were super friendly. Our cottage was very clean, they always made sure we had everything we need. Kitchen fully equipped to cook, microwave, coffee maker stove fridge. We loved our deck. The pool clean and very enjoyable after visiting the beach.
Cindy and George ☺️

Room tip: Don’t over pack it felt just like home but on a beach. Quiet and pleasant
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cindy0326
Reviewed 29 September 2020

My family stayed here twice this past summer, once in July and once in August. This motel is in tip top shape, it is a bit dated, but it really adds to the charm of it. It is very well maintained and was spotlessly clean. They were taking COVID pretty seriously, no daily housekeeping due to COVID and towels were replaced with fresh ones outside your door each day. I will say I never saw anyone wiping down the furniture near the pool between guests, which I think was suppose to be a state rule if the pool was open. Other than that, the staffwas generally friendly and great to work with. We stayed in unit 121 in the downstairs of the main house building and we loved it... distant ocean views, a nice porch with a patio table, full kitchen, large updated and clean bathroom, and direct pool access from the porch. There is also a communal grilling area outside with a nice grill if you want to BBQ. The walk to the beach is a bit far, it was tough for us with 2 small kids and all our stuff in a wagon as some of the roads are quite busy, but it is do-able. We also did a pickup/dropoff rotation and had just one person drop everyone and the stuff at the beach and then they drove backup and walked down empty handed, that helped with the distance.Kitchens included all dishware, pots and pans, silverware,dishwasher with pods and dish soap. A couple things I would say I wish they added would be some paper towels, a few tupperware containers and maybe a blender for some frozen drinks. We cooked each night but when we had leftover we struggled the first night to figure out how to store it, after that we went to the supermarket and bought some ziplocs. Overall, a wonderful experience and would highly reccomend staying here rather than some other over-priced and outdated accomodations in the area.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

My girlfriends and I stayed here. We stayed in Cabin 121, and we had a great time! The staff is extremely helpful, and every problem we had, they fixed, happily. We had a nice little porch to sit on with a table and umbrella and we loved it! The place was clean, quiet, and cute. All three of us highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2020