“Nothing special.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Food was uninspired but good enough. Service was non-existent. Saw our server 3 times the whole evening, would look elsewhere before returning

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Even if you had dinner somewhere else, this is a great place to end the night with drinks and a piano bar. I'm a local but certainly not biased. Nothing like it on the Cape . Joe at the piano is the Rain Man of pop music and amazingly knows the music and words to almost any song And if you're so inclined, you can be the lead singer or help Joe with the chorus. A lot of fun especially with a group of friends. Great atmosphere, food, and especially drinks. If you're passing through, you have to have at least one night with Joe.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I had the individual pizza .Very good. Good value, service, atmosphere and luckily the piano guy wasn't there. I love good piano playing but not in a restaurant. Sorry to the owners. Very rare that I would go back to a restaurant, I like always trying something new, but I would go back here.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had a rollicking good time last night. All the staff couldn't be more friendly and inviting, you feel like you are being cared for by a family. The food is decent, we gobbled up our appetizers and everyone enjoyed their entrees. A few of us had the haddock special and the fish was fresh as can be and melted in your mouth, perfectly cooked. The pizza was also a hit. A good selection of beers served nice and cold on a warm summer evening. But the highlight is Joe at the piano, if you haven't heard him yet you are really missing out. He plays brilliantly, and knows about every song under the sun. I love it when he sings, but the place also draws some folks with great voices who take their turn at the mic, and Joe is great at encouraging new comers to give it a try as well. Loads of fun had by all.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

went for dinner and had the chicken picatta over penne. the chicken about melted in my mouth. this dish is full of goodness. my partner had the italian burger which was good as well, but the roll fell apart. the fries were above average. the bread that we got prior to our meal was ok ... kind of like air bread and not all the flavourful. a bit of garlic would have made it better. the prices are reasonable and it's a nice place. i shall definitely be back.