“Gross”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I been Behind The Scenes an seen how disgusting an lack of care this returning has. No one washes there hands food is not fresh unless its the beginning of the week, I've seen food dropped an plated agai. Overall looks nice where you eat but what goes on in the kitchen is disgusting. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I first discovered Giuseppe's back when they opened about three years ago. Before then, we ate at Olive Garden for Italian food and thought they were the best. But Giuseppe's is the real deal!! The pizza is unique, unlike any other pizza we've had. The Alfredo dish is THE best ever, and the Arancini is simply incredible! Also, I might add, the atmosphere is family friendly, the owner Joe, performs piano and sings beginning around 8:30pm, and is very entertaining, he knows every song! You always come out of Giuseppe's making a new friend. I highly suggest visiting this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We really enjoyed our meals here, warm, friendly service and wonderful seafood and pasta. We visited on a Saturday evening and really enjoyed the piano bar atmosphere. The owner/pianist was great and his ( soon to be) wife was a charming host and wonderful chef. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very friendly and watching and listening to the local folks as they joined in with the singing was truly great entertainment. A great fun evening was had by all.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Wonderful italian restaurant that's truly gluten free!!! Waitress and chef all know about it -- ordered the Pollo Alfredo pizza with chicken and it was FAB!! Husband ordered the chicken parmesan over GF spaghetti and it was delicious - came with ceasar salad. Everyone very nice and friendly, good service, piano playing was very very nice, usual red checkered table cloths, lots of varied seating and bar seating as well. Good experience, would DEF go back for the pizza!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great meal for a fair price, my husband and I happened upon this place while wondering Gloucester. We ordered the calamari (lightly battered and not overcooked) and salads (nice light dressing), then the shrimp scampi and lobster ravioli for our mains. While my shrimp scampi was quite good with a nice light fresh sauce, my husband's ravioli was amazing. Six huge ravioli filled with lobster and additional lobster claws on top with a vodka sauce for $19. Fantastic value and taste. We'll return if we are back in the area

1  Thank kris578