“I wish I had found this restaurant earlier!”
Review of Catch 22 - CLOSED

Catch 22
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 October 2011

My DH & I found this unpretentious location and thought we could try it out. Walk into the restaurant to a lovely layout. We sat in a window seat; and were greeted right away. We were the first customers for the day; so when the Chef spoke to waitress what the specials were - I got excited. Lobster quiche; well worth the wait (did I mention - 1st ones in). I would go back just for this dish! DH got steamers ($16); they were cooked (steamed) in ale and onions so clams had a excellent flavor.
The kitchen is open to the room; with seating available directly in front; if you like to watch your dinner get cooked. Chef did come out to ask how was our lunch; nice gesture.

Reviewed 3 September 2011

We found this place while on a slow stroll on a rainy night. Wanted fresh seafood, it looked casual and not too expensive, just an ordinary fish place. Inside it was clean as a whistle, you can see the cooks preparing the dinners. The food was fantastic. Appetizers arrived standing up at attention, decorated gently with colorful flavorful sauces and fresh baby herbs sprinkled on top. The crab cakes were outstanding, not mushy, slightly spicy, not too much. The fish was cooked perfectly with fresh tomatoes and avacado and herbs on top. Fig ravioli in a very light white sauce. These meals were served decorated, like you would see in an upscale restaurant, at locally low prices. Cant wait to return. The look from the street compared to the food inside really is a Catch 22. Perfect name for this place.