“amazing food always”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 8
Description: A takeout Mediterranean restaurant
Description: A takeout Mediterranean restaurant
Reviewed 26 December 2017

This is certainly a hidden gem. The Food is absolutely amazing and the people are extremely nice. Such a refreshing change from some places. No matter when i go (which is often) I always get fresh made, delicious food....My FAVE is the Lamb Andana Salad....It makes being a a diet tolerable.....

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Dining out in Gloucester could be expensive. We wanted to find a tasty restaurant that is affordable. We were not disappointed.

The restaurant is located on a busy street. We parked on a side street and walked over. The restaurant is very small inside; there is a sofa with no coffee table at the far end and counter seating by the window. The sofa is a weird option for an already tiny space. We chose counter seating.

For food, we ordered the red lentil soup, a salad bowl with grilled steak, meat ball burrito, and rice pudding. The red lentil soup was surprisingly tasty but it was lukewarm. I would have preferred it hot. The well seasoned grilled steak was cooked perfectly to a medium rare. The salad was fresh. Previous reviewers complained of small portions although I found the portion sufficient. The meatballs were not round; they were narrow oval patties which the chef cooked on open flame. We really enjoyed our meal and were stuffed. So much so that we saved the rice pudding for the next day. The rice pudding was of course delicious.

I recommend coming here when you’re tired of paying over $25 per entree at area seafood restaurants and want something good. The seating is so limited that I recommend the takeout route. Otherwise, expect your clothes to smell like grilled meat.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Love this place. This is my first choice for take out. Feel like I am eating healthy when I order from
Thrre

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank carolynb74
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Although there is limited seating inside, this is really suited to takeout. Excellent, fresh produce is used. Very affordable.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I never heard of not being able to get a lamb gyro. The menu was far from Mediterranean I was we were disappointed with the food not of all of job expectations. They are take out only. I think they do not have long as they cannot afford to buy it.

Date of visit: April 2017