“Dinner”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 8
Description: A takeout Mediterranean restaurant
Description: A takeout Mediterranean restaurant
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Love this place. This is my first choice for take out. Feel like I am eating healthy when I order from
Thrre

1  Thank carolynb74

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Although there is limited seating inside, this is really suited to takeout. Excellent, fresh produce is used. Very affordable.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I never heard of not being able to get a lamb gyro. The menu was far from Mediterranean I was we were disappointed with the food not of all of job expectations. They are take out only. I think they do not have long as they cannot afford to buy it.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My husband heard about this place from a coworker and we tried it that night. Our first visit we called ahead for take out and our second we stopped by ordered for take out. The service was fast and friendly both times. The food was great! My husband doesn't usually like mediterranean food but even he liked this! Everything was made to order (at least ours was) and full of fresh delicious ingredients. We've tried the bowls with chicken, beef, gyro, and shrimp, and a side of falafel... all delicious and would order again! Portions are filling and a great deal for the price. Will be back as many times as we can!

1  Thank CarlyThies
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Paprika Grill is a new sandwich shop in Gloucester with a Turkish flair. The food is mostly take out, but good, fresh, and the owner is a lovely, friendly guy.