“Good food!”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 8
Description: A takeout Mediterranean restaurant
Description: A takeout Mediterranean restaurant
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Paprika Grill is a new sandwich shop in Gloucester with a Turkish flair. The food is mostly take out, but good, fresh, and the owner is a lovely, friendly guy.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

So happy to have a place that serve falafel . The prices are really reasonable. My first visit I had a bowl with Chicken Kebab with lots of toppings like hummus and pickled vegetable.

1  Thank Gloucesterbuff
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We heard a lot of great feedback about the Paprika Grill, which opened in December 2016, so we decided to give it a try. We have been there several times since. The owner is a truly kind, lovely young man, who will do anything to accommodate your special request, i.e. less or more spicy, combination of ingredients etc. We are absolutely crazy about the Falafel, especially in the wrap with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, tzatziki and hummus, but the meat dishes are excellent as well. Everything is freshly prepared and expertly cooked. Have the rice pudding for dessert, it is delicious! Great for take-out but there are also a few seats available for eating in. I can highly recommend the Paprika Grill.

2  Thank Hexy
Reviewed 24 March 2017

My husband and I have stopped here twice now and really enjoyed the food. We've tried the chicken kabob, beef kabob, and lamb adana and all were excellent. The wraps were great and full of fresh vegetables. The portion size was quite good. It takes a few minutes to get your food because the meat is prepared fresh but it's worth it. The baba ghannoush and baklava are incredible! Never tasted baba ghannoush with flavors quite like this one and we really love it. The owner is so nice and friendly too. Glad to finally have good Mediterranean food in Gloucester!!

1  Thank mrh623
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Paprika Grill has become one of our go-to take-out restaurants in town.

The menu is limited, but everything on it is excellent, fresh, well seasoned, & sooo good! I feel the portions are good. My personal favorite is the falafel wrap with all the veg, & the beet salad, again, give me all the veg you've got!

We stop by for take-out once a week or so. The owner & staff are delightful as well.
GO, you'll be glad you did!

1  Thank SBReed