“Always an excellent meal”

Topside Grill and Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Topside Grill and Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Gloucester
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Topside Grill offers Seafood, Italian, American Comfort food. Fresh simple good food. We are not trying to impress you with ingredients you've never heard of, we prepare local food the way we hope you'll enjoy it. Harbor views in our dinning room and a fun bar & pub upstairs. Try us, you'll be glad you did!
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We have been to Topside on numerous occasions, it never fails. Portion sizes are excellent. Many options. Servers friendly and helpful. Good choice.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing early 28th wedding anniversary dinner. The staff treated us like stars. Great, amazing food, we got the chicken Parm and lasagna respectfully. So, so delicious. Our server was Amanda. She was so excellent. Treated us Like royalty.
We highly recommend. And will return.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I went to Topside last week with my kids and the food and service were absolutely great. Our server, Amanda, was very engaging and delightful. She took good care of us and made sure we always had what we needed. It's not easy eating out in restaurants with kids but she made it fun for them and we had a great experience. I will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Again, I went into Topside hoping that Amanda was working....We sat at our usual table. The caesar salad, and chicken parm were fabulous. Service is always on point. Amanda has great suggestions, manages timing and cleanliness of the table...and ALWAYS makes us save room for dessert! Suggestion: portions are healthy...always, save room for dessert!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I went to Topside late last Saturday with my boyfriend and his family. We had just gotten finished performing in a local musical, so my boyfriend was an... off-putting costume. We sat with 8 people about 30 minutes before the kitchen closed. As a server, this is something I'm generally weary of, but our server Amanda was incredibly welcoming and insisted that we sit. Amanda was so professional and kind and made us feel like we were in her own home, evening offering to make us dessert herself at the end of the night. I was thoroughly impressed with the Blackened Salmon Caesar that I ordered (and the rest of my boyfriend's family were thrilled with their orders which included burgers and fish sandwiches), but my boyfriend and I (who are both in the industry) were mostly impressed with Amanda kindness and professionalism. If all experiences are like the one I had, then I highly recommend the Topside Grill and Pub and would be happy to go back.