“Fantastic Service from Amanda!”

Topside Grill and Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Topside Grill and Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Gloucester
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Description: Topside Grill offers Seafood, Italian, American Comfort food. Fresh simple good food. We are not trying to impress you with ingredients you've never heard of, we prepare local food the way we hope you'll enjoy it. Harbor views in our dinning room and a fun bar & pub upstairs. Try us, you'll be glad you did!
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I went to Topside late last Saturday with my boyfriend and his family. We had just gotten finished performing in a local musical, so my boyfriend was an... off-putting costume. We sat with 8 people about 30 minutes before the kitchen closed. As a server, this is something I'm generally weary of, but our server Amanda was incredibly welcoming and insisted that we sit. Amanda was so professional and kind and made us feel like we were in her own home, evening offering to make us dessert herself at the end of the night. I was thoroughly impressed with the Blackened Salmon Caesar that I ordered (and the rest of my boyfriend's family were thrilled with their orders which included burgers and fish sandwiches), but my boyfriend and I (who are both in the industry) were mostly impressed with Amanda kindness and professionalism. If all experiences are like the one I had, then I highly recommend the Topside Grill and Pub and would be happy to go back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Service, Food, & Family Atmosphere. We were welcomed without reservations, to a delicious meal, and wonderful evening. Husband was able to watch the Michigan game during Final 4... menu has comforting, delicious options... FRESH food, Lobster, bread, salads, desserts, coffee, can’t say enough about our experience here. Thank you!!!

2  Thank sukiesolo
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Amanda was our server tonight and she was attentive and went out of her way to make sure we had a great experience. The food and service was great.. definitely will be back!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Once again, Topside was phenomenal. Another great time, with great drinks served by great people. From the handcrafted dark-n-stormy’s (best in eastern mass), to the green champagne, Topside treated us like Irish royalty - Erin Go Bragh!! We’ll be back for trivia on Wednesday. Download their app and scoop up those coupons!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Awesome and super-friendly service by Amanda the entire staff to my wife and I and our two very young girls on St. Pat's Day. Meals were terrific, fresh, and great value. Will DEF be back soon!