“Friendly Place”

Subway
Ranked #78 of 214 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The server was courteous and clean. Very accommodating when I asked her to check my rewards card. She checked again for me using my second telephone number. I would go again.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We visit often to subway as it caters to all our needs with a good variety for lunches - from pure vegetarian to pure non-veg and everything in between.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I love building a good sandwich at Subway. They always scoop out the bread for me, which is a plus because I am always watching the calories. The food is always varied and fresh. It's a great value for the money.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

I got the 6" sub and had to go looking for the turkey. This was in Sudbury and was very disappointed. The cheese, L&T were OK but it was not a good sandwhich

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I hate subway because the food is all precooked at a central location and heated up, and when they put vegetables on the sandwich they get very cheap and ony put a couple of onions and a couple of peppers on the sandwich because they are obviously looking to save money.