“Good Pub fare”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shoppers World Drive. 2nd entrance
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had a lunch meeting at the Brew House which is located at the back of a mall area, I didn't know where I was going so it took a while to find it. However, I was glad I did. The staff were friendly and attentive, but knew when to leave us alone while we discussed business. I had a burger, which was done exactly the way I asked for, and my colleague had a pot pie (perhaps chicken?), which I am told was very good. Would have loved to have sampled their brew, but had to save that for another day. Will be back after work hours!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great restaurant, love sitting outside and enjoying the outdoor area. Meals and Apps had a great selection.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Service and food here is consistent..reservations recommended during busy times--craft brew on rotating basis is always fresh and delicious...specials are great as well.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I go to this place regularly. While the food is ok, it's pretty standard fare, the beer is very good. They have a nice variety of craft beer on tap (brewed on-site). Good place to watch a game too.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The atmosphere was not good. The brewing smell is too much. The food was alright. Service was good too.