“I really like this place...”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Framingham
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 9
Description: No one wants to get lost at sea, but those who have a taste for fun do enjoy long visits in our Natick/Framingham restaurant. Beach yourself in our dining room for seafood, rock the boat in our lounge or reel in some fresh catch in our drive-by takeout window. For the home chef, we sell live lobsters to go.
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We had dinner there last night. The service was, as always, excellent. I like the wine selections. The dinners never disappoint either. I look forward to going back.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My family took me here for my birthday. I was pleasantly surprised when they offered gluten free bread so you need to speak up if you have a gluten allergy as they can accommodate your allergy with lots of good choices.They also had fried food with gluten free batter. My son had the fried gluten-free scallops which was probably the best meal out of all of them they were very sweet and tasty. My husband had the broiled haddock which was very dry, my daughter had the fried haddock and french fries and said she definitely has had better and less expensive. The shrimp cocktail was very good so I got a shrimp dish can't remember the name of it but it was also very good so be careful what you order some dishes are excellent others could be prepared a little better and the service was excellent. The calamari was very good again they could make it gluten-free only thing missing was a little marinara sauce.The atmosphere was nice, we went on a Sunday afternoon which wasn't too busy.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The restaurant was super busy on a Sunday night - lucky I had made an open table reservation. Started with chowder, bang bang cauliflower and crab cakes. The cauliflower was very good (but a little heavy), as were the crab cakes. The flavor of the chowder was great but lots of very, very chewy fish pieces in there. Three orders of blackened arctic char and two came out right, the other was grilled (but nicely cooked). Mentioned it to the server after the meal. Met with little interest (but in all fairness, maybe because we weren't complaining, just advising). Service was pretty responsive. Atmosphere was fine; it's a strip mall restaurant with strip mall decor - that's a big part of why I don't love it. Decor in Legal's downtown restaurants is much nicer and makes it a more upscale feel for the meal (which isn't inexpensive).

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Legal is a great spot for seafood... especially in this area it stands out. My house salad and grilled shrimp was excellent tonight. Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay, perfect.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I had the nutted salmon and my daughter had the swordfish, both were excellent, nice friendly waiter, Carlos, he was attentive! They also supplied good gluten free rolls! We. made reservations for Sunday evening at 5:15 and I would recommend that, there was a waiting line when we were leaving.