“Can improve on their Biryani, entrees are pretty good”
Review of Biryani Pot

Biryani Pot
Ranked #61 of 206 Restaurants in Framingham
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Description: Best South Indian restaurant in New England area which serves Authentic Indian food
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We were a group of 6 folks and ordered combination of entrees (Goat/Chicken) and Biryani(Goat/Chicken).

None of us liked the Biryanis but entrees were mind blowing. I think their competition is quite tough in Boston and its Sub urbs. They would have to do serious heavy lifting to do justice with their name, one cannot have their unique selling point as compromising as theirs is.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

While I am not Indian, I do enjoy Indian food and eat it out often at home and when I travel. This is a new place and a friend and I thought we'd try it. On the plus side- it was bright and clean and the staff was friendly. I enjoyed my meal but found the menu very confusing.

The lunch special was Thaali and all the little dishes were unlimited except the bryani were unlimited, but the initial portions were generous and we did not get refills. The menu description include 'veg' and 'common' unsure about this terminology we found that 'common' meant it included meat. The price was not listed on the menu but was $9.99 for vegetarian and $10.99 for meat. Also offered with the special was unlimited 'orange juice' which turned out to be Tang. No where is the level of spice mentioned; for me it was fine but my friend would have liked a more mildly spiced array of food, in my experience it is common to have some indication of the heat level. The nan that came with my meal did not seem hot off the tandoor- which is what I am used to when I dine in an Indian restaurant. The battered and fried jalapeno peppers also seemed to have not been fired to order, but possibly in a warmer. So, I cannot say what is common in this particular regional style if Indian cooking, but ask about the level of spice if you are sensitive to it. I was also surprised that the waiter did not clear the soup bowls when the meal came or when he refilled our water glasses. The soup came with the meal and was self-serve; it was a thin soup with a flavor similar to hot and sour soup in a Chinese restaurant and was pleasant.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We picked up a few things for takeout. Everything was good. The flavor was spot on. The prices are just a little higher than I'd like, but that's not going to stop me from going back.

This is one of the better Indian restaurants in Framigham.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I went with my office colleagues for lunch. Seating is comfortable. Service is prompt, I ordered Veg Thaali. There are many items, and except biryani all are unlimited. Regarding sabjis, They were average.
Veg Biryani, Is OK. i will rather say it's not a veg biryani but a khichadi.
But whats makes me nervous is it's Desert, Mango Shira, Its not upto the mark,
Veg Thaali cost me 9.99$ excluding Tax.
But I will definitely visit again to taste other items.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Very good meal. Good services. Very fresh food that was well presented. Not many people but early evening. Think they do a good lunch here as well. The meals are large so don't over order. Will be back. Friend recommended it.