“Center pizza”

Centre Pizza
Ranked #45 of 112 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I've called there many times for many years and never have had a problem with my orders. Today was a differen case .was told,do you have scale how do you know.I've order this sandwitch for years, with no complaints. Don't know if Kevin still owns this restraunt.pleasant nice man! but Tonight I feel like customer service failed miserably.I asked for my order to be picked up and replaced.I was pretty much told if I didn't have a scale I was wrong.like it wasn't the hundredth time I ordered it .my extra large extra meat.looked just like my daughter's reg! But I'm wronge.will call someone else for dinner in the futur.thank you for you past services.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here for supper twice. The first time we had pizza & calzone. The second visit cheeseburger and ribs. The cheeseburger was excellent- hand formed patty, fresh baked bun and all dressing was quality. Their menu selection is vast, just about anything you are hungry for, they have it. The service was good, the help were all friendly.

1  Thank KingKidJ
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Just got a pizza that was a small that took an hour to get delivered and ended up being soggy and cold. I shouldn't have to use an oven to reheat my pizza that take like 15 min to make in general. Also rude customer service not attentive. !! Super displeased do not recommend it. Only thing worth buying is the ice cream if they even give u the right type u ordered.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

This is our go-to pizza shop, and have yet to have an issue with orders, staff, or otherwise. We always get delivery, and although it takes sometimes 45 minutes to an hour for them to get here, it's well worth the wait!

1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Was looking for a new choice for GF pizza, called Zedda (in the old Gamache bike shop building) asked about GF. There Z special is $10 for small (non GF) pizza, the same version in GF is $19.95, 2o bucks for a small pizza is outrageous, will never try that place. I then called Centre pizza, a GF meat pizza was $9.95, I liked it, and my wife tried a piece also and suggested that should be the new go to place for GF pizza's. Noticed their special board had 6 dishes yesterday, one was a Baked Gluten Free pasta and cheese. They use flour to thicken the chicken alfredo so that is not a choice.

2  Thank tedsc0tt

Been to Centre Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK