“sports bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Great seafood... haddock done your way. Great local beers. Had the Moon Hill Brewery Gardner, Ma offering excellent fresh draft.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Went there with a friend for lunch and we both ordered hamburgers! One was a traditional cheeseburger and mine a special of the day made with an avocado sauce. Both served with lettuce, tomato, onion and a bulky roll! Both came cooked exactly as we ordered and they were excellent!! Its pretty hard to say that a common hamburger is that good but they were! The meat was fresh and a sizeable patty. They had a few options for fries, regular, spicy, sweet potato or chips. I had the potato chips (loved them!) and my buddy had regular fries! Its a small sports pub but the food is above par. I'll definitely be back for sampling some of their other items. We had a small wait for our food but it was worth it. No complaints and great service as well. A friendly server made sure out drinks were refreshed and all was to our satisfaction!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited Massachusetts for a week long vacation. On our last night, we wanted someplace close to our lodging and someplace we could watch baseball. Legends answered both of those needs.

When we pulled in the parking lot, i did not have high hopes for a great meal. It looked like a neighborhood sports bar. I need to say first and foremost, the ladies working at Legends are super friendly and hard working. The food was very good and the drinks were generous. I would recommend Legends to anyone, great food, nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Karen J
Katie M, Owner at Legends Grille & Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity and for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your visit to Legends!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

great apps, service, and main dishes
big screen TV
not far from downtown
good for friend gathering after work

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 31 March 2016

My family ate at Legend this past Tuesday for lunch just trying to take a break from Great Wolf Lodge. It was a nice bar atmosphere, that was clean and had excellent food. The food was very reasonably priced, and tasted great. Specifically, I had the Steak Tip Sandwich, and it was done perfectly, where the onions just melted in your mouth and the steak was perfectly done. My daughter devoured her hot dog, fries and then moved on to her brother's!

The decor was clean and the walls are covered with famous people's photos. The bar is easily the main attraction, taking up the majority of the place. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

All in all, we would go again without a doubt.

Date of visit: March 2016