“Weekly breakfast”
Review of Summer St. Cafe

Summer St. Cafe
Ranked #17 of 111 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 13
Description: We recently opened Summer St. Cafe in January and have over 20 years experience in the food industry. Our goal is to provide our customers a comfortable and affordable dining experience. We serve breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday with breakfast all day Saturday including a lite lunch and breakfast all day on Sundays. We offer daily breakfast and lunch specials. We have a variety of omelettes, including building your own omelette. Our lunch specials vary on a daily basis, but we always have something on the specials menu that will satisfy your taste buds. There is plenty of parking in the front, sides, and back of the restaurant. Our experienced waitstaff are very attentive to the customers needs and always make sure the customers are taken care of. We welcome you to join us for a great dining experience!!!
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Two eggs over medium, bacon, home fries, and a grilled English muffin, once a week, if I can make it by. Always delicious and fairly priced.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We had been wanting to check this place out, but never made the time. On Mother's Day my husband took the kids and I here before heading out do a special thing with my mom. The service was friendly and quick. The food was amazing. We will be coming back, and have recommended this dinner to everyone we know.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Good service and the usual breakfast options.We did not realize it was COD till after we placed our order, luckily I had cash on me but I don't always. Portions were good and served hot. I would come here again, "so long as I have cash on me".

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Service here is usually usually great but not today. Food was excellent but service was poor. It was crowded but it seemed like a normal bunch for lunch to me so I really can't excuse the poor service. It really seemed like the wait staff was too busy with other chores to worry about one single lone diner. Next time I'll pass on by if the parking lot is crowded.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Came here for a quick lunch with friends. Had the Reuben with fries (crispy and airy) and coleslaw (creamy and a little tart). A friend arrived early and placed the order so by the time I arrived, the food was served. Friends had the sole with Greek-Style green beans and beets. Food was very tasty, service was good. Great lunch place! Can’t wait to try breakfast!