“short but oh so sweet”

Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Very pleased with the makeover. The room was comfortable, and clean. The staff was pleasant and knowledgeable. It was a joy to stay even if only for one night. Would love to do it again for longer next time.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
HIFalmouth, Executive Housekeeper at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

We appreciate that you took the time to write your favorable review. We share your comments with all our staff which gives them great satisfaction knowing that they made a difference.

We also love our renovated lobby, so fresh and modern. Our Elevator has been constructed and will soon be in operation. We are excited about that.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again.

Suzanne Fernandes

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

This Holiday Inn has a great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Always a nice smile and quick with advice on local things to do. The indoor hotel pool was clean and the water warm. The rooms were nicely decorated and reasonably taken care of. I sometimes find rooms in vacation areas a little worn down, definitely not the case here. I ate breakfast and found the food pretty good with no crowds, in fact, I was the only one there at 8:00 am.

I went in the winter, in the summer months I might want to pick a place that was on the beach. This hotel is located in the outskirts of town-- albeit not a big town. From a location wise, it also does not have that walking downtown feel, you still need to drive to get to downtown Falmouth.

I like a friendly front desk and I usually visit the Cape in the non-tourist season. I will definitely go back here. Don't believe many hotels in Falmouth have an indoor pool and this is a big plus for me.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
HIFalmouth, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We are very proud of our team for the top notch service that they give our guests. I will share your comments with our staff, it will mean a lot to them for sure.

I am glad that you were able to use our indoor heated pool and enjoyed it. We are in the process of changing out our shower stalls to all tile. Very nice as you will see on your next visit.

Thank you for staying with us.

Heather Powers

Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have a need to revisit Falmouth, MA many times more than once a year and during various seasons. I was there this weekend and they did not let me down. They warned me that a kids hockey tournament was in town if I was looking for a quiet get a way which was nice. I still stayed and hockey families did not bother me in a bit. I was able to enjoy the holiday to its fullest, experience their very professional staff, and visit family and friends for a comfortable winter get a way. Always a pleasure

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
HIFalmouth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Your kind comments made us all smile. We really appreciate your great attitude as we know that a sports weekend is great fun for the kids but not for someone looking for a quiet getaway. Very glad to know that our efficient Front Desk Staff did make you aware of the circumstances.

If you are in the area again, I hope you will join us for a quiet weekend and use of all our facilities such as our indoor heated pool. Thank you for staying with us .

Sheryl Barrett

Reviewed 26 February 2012

My husband and I stayed with our sons, at the Holiday Inn Falmouth for a night during February vacation. I couldn't say enough about the place! It is in a great location; close to town and easy to get to from the hightway. The boys spent the entire day and night in the beautiful salt-water pool and made many new friends. The kids got to eat dinner for free and breakfast the next day as well. Usually when eating at a place that offers this, the food is not very good. We were pleasantly surprised! Everyone enjoyed their meal. The rooms were very clean as was the rest of the facility. The staff was very friendly and accommodating for our needs. We can't wait to go back for another mini get-away!

1  Thank sharkeyj3
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I found our 3 rooms very clean. The service was excellent from the dinning room to the maid service. Everyone was professional and polite. The swimming pool is clean and really fun - especially in the winter when it's too cold for outside activities. I stay at The Holiday Inn in Falmouth 2 to 3 times per year and have never been disappointed. Great for couples and families. The hotel location is great! The hotel is close to shopping, beaches, and other Cape Cod attractions; movies, mini golf and bowling to name a few. Our family like to go deep sea fishing.Have a great time we did!

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are more quiet because they're away from the parking lot, and seem closer to t...