“Homemade Wonderful”

Pies A La Mode Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Falmouth
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My daughter and I were looking for something different for lunch so we stopped in to get a quiche. Excellent selection of quiche and the pies are amazing! Smells wonderful inside. So much to choose from and they have large and small sizes! We will be back!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

came here while visiting my mother-in-law and was pleasantly surprised at the chicken pot pies! had dessert pie as well and both were fabulous!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I have been a big fan of this place since it open about a decade ago. You cannot beat the chicken pies. They are made with the perfect blend of chicken, vegetable and sauce. And to top it off, their crust is fantastic. If you don't cook, they will make you one ready to go if you call them in advance.All the quiches are phenomenal too. My favorite is the spinach, tomato and feta. Its great that you can get the quiches and the chicken pies in a small or large size. If you have a sweet tooth, try a 4-pack of the Falmouth muffins. When it comes to this place preparing food, it is a taste above the rest.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

So delicious! The owner was sweet and helpful as we picked out our mouth watering pies to take back to our vacation home for dinner. It was literally a dark and stormy night and the chicken pot pie was delicious!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I recently found an old gift certificate that we had been given years ago!

I was concerned that they would not honor it, but there was no problem.

We had always been fans of the chicken pot pie!!!! Just scrumptious! However, they had a frozen pie called a Turkey Gobbler, which has white meat turkey, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, with a cover of cornbread!!! So good!!! I'm addicted and will be back for both of these pies!!!