“Phenomenal”
Review of Casa Vallarta

Casa Vallarta
Ranked #13 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food, good portions, great drinks, fun atmosphere! Great date night place. If we lived closer we would go regularly!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We were in Falmouth, and planned on stopping by Casa Vallerta on our way back to Hyannis.

We arrived before 6 pm on a Saturday, but we barely secured a booth... still a busy place. The outdoor patio was about 2/3rds full as well.

I had forgotten to order the skinny margarita, so we had the Cadillac (jumbo) margaritas instead. Yummy. I do prefer the classic skinny margarita though.

I had the molé enchiladas... loaded with large fresh shredded chicken; the molé sauce had more than a hint of peanut butter - delicious. Planning on taking one of the enchiladas home, I later ordered a chili relleño. The chili was just like I used to make at home. Fresh egg batter, chili slightly stuffed (with jack?) cheese. Just as I had hoped.

My wife had a dinner special - dos amigos or something. The huge carne asada took up the whole platter (not plate). Quite a nice surprise off the special menu.

The manager (Hector?) keeps a close eye on operations; no sooner had I boxed-up my take-home, the soiled plates were removed by a bus “girl” with a sharp watchful eye.

This is not Boston foo-foo fancy, it’s drive-out-of-your-way neighborhood good, very good.

1  Thank HyannisSteve
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Excellent food and service would definitely go back again on our next visit to Falmouth. Reasonably priced/

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Our family loved this restaurant! It now ranks as one of our favorites. The staff is friendly and efficient. The chips, salsa, and bean dip was a great start to the meal. The salsa was a bit spicy. Yum! We had entrees that we were all happy with. The fajita burrito and asada burrito were awesome. There was a Mariachi band was amazing and made it a fun atmosphere for our vacation! Would definitely return!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We were at this restaurant this past week. Food was excellent but our waitress was so nice. Prompt, food arrived in record time. Gave us a delicious desert that she would not let us pay for. If I am ever in the area again this place is worth the visit. As a vegetarian there is plenty to choose from.