“Best tableside guacamole”
Review of Casa Vallarta

Casa Vallarta
Ranked #13 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a drink and snack and so glad we did.. as soon as we sat down on the patio we were served warm tortilla chips, bean dip & fresh salsa... Marguerite's reminded us of those we get in Los Algodones, mexico.. we ordered chicken nachos, which were very good and also got table side guacamole, which was awesome... Enormous serving, freshly made and absolutely.. staff was knowledgeable friendly and very welcoming... So glad we stopped..

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I tried the burrito. Instead of other resto, the burrito comes in the plate. The flavor as well as the ambient is incredible.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We are really blessed in Falmouth. Two great Mexican restaurants. This is the newcomer, and is doing quite well. It offers more traditional dishes, and they are less expensive and substantial. To start, the salsa and chips were excellent. And they also start you our with a bean dip which was delicious. For dinner, I had the Pastore Tacos - three soft corn tortillas with port, shredded cabbage, etc. It was served with rice and black beans. My wife had the fajitas. And the beer was ice cold. The place is very popular (read "crowded") and the A/C doesn't work all that well. There is an outside deck, but we were glad we were inside as the sun was in full force. All in all, we loved the food and will be back in the fall when the crowds are less.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The lunch menu was very reasonable and the food was very,very good. The serving was huge.They serve you free warm tortilla chips&a warm bean dip&homemade salsa while you wait for your food. It was really good& the food came quickly too. The service was very good. I will be going back. (Note their dinner menu starts after 3p.m.)the prices go up a little after 3. I was S0 full&had to take some of my unfinished meal home. We got soapapia to go for dessertThey were good. I recommend this place for good Mexican food. Go before 3p.m.to get a great price.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I have ate here several times this summer now and absolutely love it. The first time I went the menu needed a new look and thats exactly what I got. The menu is easy to read and looks great. All the food I have had there tastes amazing and the drinks are huge. I highly recommend sharing a drink based on size and price. Most of the menu was in the $13-$18 range but because of the size and taste it truly is worth it.