“Get there early”

Ranked #50 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Established in Falmouth, MA in 1990, Cape Cod Bagel is a hit with residents and visitors alike with our handmade bagels - even seasoned New Yorkers!
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

These are the best fresh bagels on the cape but get there early or you may be restricted in variety. The bagel sandwiches are awesome for taking along for a day of hiking, beach lunch or kayaking because they are hearty and filled with quality ingredients. A little pricey for sandwiches but I'm guessing that's the cost of quality. Their pesto turkey sandwich is tops and the potato salad is great.

Marilyn F, Owner at Cape Cod Bagel Co, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Tari, it's such a delight knowing that you're such a fan of our Pesto Turkey Sandwich and a variety of our other menu options. I agree -- bringing some of our food to a beach or hiking trip is a great idea, and hopefully, you'll drop by again real soon so we can assist on making your next experience like this memorable. Come see us again soon. :)

Reviewed 3 August 2017

OK, its a bagel place. The large soft pillows that are served could be worse but they also could be much much better. My bagel came with a huge amount of whipped runny cream cheese - again to a NYer its a foreign object. The locals seemed to enjoy but then again they like The Patriots.

Marilyn F, Owner at Cape Cod Bagel Co, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

As a former New Yorker myself, our bagels won a bet in NY that they were as good as NY bagels . I'm sorry they disappointed you. Our cream cheese is made from fresh ingredients daily. Since the ingredients are fresh, sometimes the cream cheese can be softer. We hope you'll give us another try.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Cape Cod bagels are made in house and fresh every day. I had the best bagel I have ever had there and it was a sesame bagel with chive and bacon cream cheese. yum! The bagels are soft and chewy like none other I have ever had. They are delicious.

Marilyn F, Owner at Cape Cod Bagel Co, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Glad you enjoyed the best bagel ever recently! The stars are greatly appreciated, and we hope you'll drop by again real soon. Till next time!

Take care,

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Chicken on salads were still partly frozen which indicates the chicken was far from fresh. Most sandwiches were pretty good.

Marilyn F, Owner at Cape Cod Bagel Co, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

All our food is prepared fresh here, so it's surprising you felt this way about the chicken you recently had. Regardless, please drop on by again soon -- if you aren't completely content with your meal, we'd be more than happy to remake or replace anything you've ordered. Till next time -- please take care. :)

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The bagels are good- chewy , fresh and flavorful. I loved the idea of my south of the border bagel sandwich but the jalapeño cream cheese was so spicy that my eyes watered and I couldn't eat it (and i love spicy food).

Marilyn F, Owner at Cape Cod Bagel Co, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Zosia, glad you're such a fan of our bagels! Our cream cheeses are made from fresh ingredients. In the summer, our locally sourced fresh from the garden jalapeños can be spicier. Our sriracha cream cheese has a kick and is less spicy. Hopefully, we'll get the chance to host you again for something delicious real soon. Till next time! :)

Take care,