“Am I Missing Something???”

Paul's Pizza & Seafood
Ranked #51 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: French, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 April 2018

More than a few people have told me to visit this place; locals love it here,,,but why?
This could possibly be the worst pizza in the entire world. It looks like the restaurant that time forgot; dated, dirty with a fowl odor. The local drunks at the bar are the cherry on the top of this gross pizza place. This pizza would also rival the worst frozen pizza on the planet. Just Awful.... Awful.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Needed quick bite to eat.Children asked for pizza.Ordered take out ( called).
It was nice and hot with crunchy yummy crust. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

it's been a couple months since I was at Paul's last .... cool new things on the menu I tried the homemade meatloaf which was fabulous my friend had traditional Paul's Pub Pizza with jalapenos and pepperoni cooked extra crispy I forgot how amazing the pizzas are there.... the fountain to Ashley as usual awesome service recommended a couple cold drinks to try if ever in Falmouth stop by and try a pizza pie

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I lived in Falmouth for years and it is a local favorite. But I was also born and raised in NYC, home of amazing pizza. I have never tasted pizza like Pauls. It is truly incredible. The crust tastes like a flattened biscuit and all of the toppings are incredible. My personal favorite is extra cheese and black olives. Not to mention the seafood is fresh and prepared with expert care. Of all the restaurants on the Cape this is definitely one I would say you should not miss.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was really hard to find for some reason.
I got mozzerella sticks and a pineapple pizza. It was okay. Not great but not bad either.