“Oh My”

Cuisines: French, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A great small place with huge portions & reasonable prices - ample parking -Friendly happy place !
Beware as it's NOT on a Main Street - this is tucked away behind another building - well worth the search .Italian food is scrumptious .
FYI only opens at 4pm

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Living in Mystic for years, I've had my fair share of 'slices of heaven.' Paul's pizza is now at the top of my list due to the perfect mixture of crunch, melty cheese and sweet but savory sauce. I crushed half of a cheese pizza and saved the rest for lunch the next day (plop it on a dry frying pan on medium and your pizza will retain the crunch.) I also bought 2 frozen pizzas to go! The bar was cozy with lots of friendly banter and cold beer and my summer fave Titos. Waze works wonders to find the joint.

2  Thank kbialowas
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Heard good things from locals about Paul's so my wife and I visited while on a day trip to the Cape. We sat in the bar which at a really good selection of craft beer as well as the basics. So right off the bat I was pleasantly surprised. We ordered pizza, I got pepperoni and my wife ordered cheese. The pizza was awesome. Thin crust and crispy with just enough sauce (which was excellent) and cheese. It came out fast and was really hot. The combination of the hot pizza and cold beer...absolutely perfect. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back the next time we are on the Cape. This is the best pizza on the Cape that I've had. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The chicken strips were tasty and moist, the seafood was fresh, and the pizza was delicous. It is a little difficult to find if you don't have GPS or know your way around.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

So many different varieties of pizza and loved the ones with seafood atop. Liked the thin crust as well