“Tasty coleslaw! Love the clam strips, too!”

Seafood Sam's Falmouth
Ranked #23 of 176 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Lol, I would take a photo but I devoured my clam strips ASAP, and now is digesting/typing time! Seafood Sam's is my favorite place to eat in Falmouth. The staff workers are helpful to me every time this New Yorker comes in (twice or so, per year) Because I am a slow eater, I almost always order a plate of lazyman lobster (complete with butter, thank you!) Love this place! See you Saturday! *Closes for the season November 8*)

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I like this pace for their food. Fish and chips are the best here. Just as in England. And lobsters are tasty. you may choose any seafood hear and you'll always be glad.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Called ahead to order take out. On arrival girl at counter tried to send me home with just a salad and a chowder, until another server laughing at her said, "they need the seafood bake as well". A lucky interruption! Staff really didn't care about their customers. Another couple left before sitting down, commenting that the staff clearly didn't care about the clients. Meanwhile, we waited another 5 minutes for the bake to be ready and then drove the 1km back to our vacation house with the food. The chowder was ok, the salad was quite good, the bake (that we waited for) was cold and tasteless. We were disappointed, luckily we had a microwave so we warmed it up and it was better, but still pretty bland. Not a great experience.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Eventgirl2014
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We ate at this restaurant numerous times while in Falmouth, MA. Very good tasting seafood. Restaurant was very clean, staff were very friendly, and portions were appropriate.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We were expecting a better meal and this may have been possible at the front restaurant which was closed when we arrived. Food quality was not great, surroundings basic. Staff not particularly friendly or helpful and rather abrupt.

Date of visit: September 2015