“Good stop on Main Street”

Liam Maguire's Irish Pub
Ranked #19 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: For over 20 years, we've been Cape Cod's favorite location for Irish music, live entertainment, freshly prepared traditional Irish foods, and creative contemporary cuisine. Open year-round and newly renovated, we offer a wide selection of Draft Beers and feature a variety of craft brews as well. A creative menu and a terrific wine list make us the perfect spot for lunch or dinner, appetizers with friends, to listen to Irish music, or to watch the game on one of our 7 HD TVs.
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We ate here our first night in town. Service was friendly and food was good. Sirloin tips were as requested. Cesar salad w/grilles chicken was a generous size.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place, very much like the Irish pub in Bar Habour, great atmosphere, great drinks, great place all round

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Service was perfect. We walked in and sat right down (6pm on a Tuesday night). Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. A lovely man played music and sang which added to the great atmosphere. My husband and I split the Sheppard's Pie and fish and chips. The fish and chips were probably the best we have ever had. The batter was so light, crunchy and flavorful. The fish so fresh. My husband and son loved the Sheppard's Pie. I thought it was good. I also had an ice tea for dinner. I wish I asked how they made it. Best I have had. The bill was under $100 for a family of 5. We will definitely be back to Liam's!!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Service was terrible ordered a drink took about 20 minutes had to flag down waiter.
Waited another 10 minutes flagged him down again, brought our drinks told us no charge for drinks but accidentally cancelled our order!
My meal was terrible tomato not ripe and bacon was raw took one bite and refused the meal. My husband’s meal was ok. Gave nice tip not waiter fault except for poor service but he looked frazelled.

3  Thank Pam A
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I was clearly dragged to this place if you have read my last review. Surprisingly I enjoyed my visit this time . I had a hamburger with bacon and egg on it which was excellent and everyone else enjoyed their meals , The service was good, but just a little slow . Much improved over last visit . I never mention prices as it doesn’t matter to me but I always thought for the quality of the food and service this is one place that is about 30%overpriced . You will still have drag me here !