“Fun place. Nice views. ”
Review of Boathouse

Boathouse
Ranked #102 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Pier 37 Boathouse waterfront dining in Falmouth, MA, we offer sweeping Falmouth harbor views to accompany our fine dining, restaurant bar, and nightlife offerings. Located on historic Pier 37 on the Inner Harbor, our location is ideal for those boating in for an evening out, as well as those staying right here in town. As the perfect place for locals and vacationers on the Cape to mingle, we invite you to our table.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Nice to sit outside on the deck and to enjoy the food, drinks, music and conversation. Staff is friendly. Burgers are good as is the tuna and the steak tips.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I come to this place every year while we are in Falmouth. Last year we had a not so great experience but decided to try once more this year. We had a large party of ten people and sat outside. The outdoor patio has been expanded and is nice to sit and look at the harbor. Four of us ordered fried clams for market price ($27). I had about 3 edible clams. Everything else was overcooked and pieces of fried batter with no clam whatsoever. This was the same for the others who ordered clams. The swordfish had no flavor and the salmon was overcooked as well. The prices have gone way up and the quality and quantity of the food has gone way down. A cocktail on the patio would be the only thing I would go here for. If you are looking for good food at a similar price I would recommend walking across the parking lot to the Flying Bridge.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Waitress came, took our order and was gone. We asked the food servers several times for silverware...everyone said "sure"! But we never got it. Finally had to go inside where a nice waitress ( not ours) helped us. Food was nothing spectacular then had to struggle to get our check. Won't be back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The Boathouse is located towards the end of Falmouth Harbor. They have a beautiful deck with outside dining and a large horseshoe bar, as well as classic seating and another bar inside. It is one of the best places in the area for food, fun and a great view of the harbor. This year I had their blackened Swordfish for the first time. It was outstanding! In fact, I went back the very next day to have it again. It was the best Swordfish I have ever eaten and I don’t say that easily. Simply delicious! One of my friends ordered the Lobster Roll and it was huge. She was so impressed she had to take a photo of it. Everyone in our party raved about their meal. You can’t ask for more than that. The Boat House is my number one place to recommend in Falmouth without question.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Decided on Pier 37 Boathouse for dinner just because we wanted to sit outside and it was close to where we were staying. Sat at the HUGE outside bar to wait for a table, only to realize that we could order dinner at the bar, so the bar it was! Their bar staff was as it should be, there had to be 6-8 bartenders, bar backs, etc. Each one was constantly stopping to be sure we had everything that we needed. They were all friendly and outgoing, certainly added to our experience. The food was wonderful as well. I had the seared tuna with housemade mashed potatoes and fresh steamed green beans, they were all cooked perfectly. It was a nice experience, i'd definitely return!