Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging
US$ 259
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
Inn on the Sound(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 350
InnSeason Harborwalk Resort(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 273
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 431
US$ 335
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 443/night.

Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 250
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 185
Travelocity
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$ 317
US$ 304
Official Site
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$ 425
Official Site
Captain Tom Lawrence House Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 308
US$ 291
All reviewspaddle boatscape codeast falmouthrooms overlookkiddie poolsalt watercoffee makernice groundsmartha's vineyardtables and chairstwo queen bedsfridge and microwavehousekeeping staffwoods holeshort driveinletpets
Reviewed 14 August 2011

This was a lovely little cottage that we rented for me and my husband. The staff was very very helpful (when we arrived late at night, they had posted information on the door about how to get into the room and when I left my cell phone there, they had it ready for me when I came back). The cottage was cute, clean, comfortable, and it had a tv. The cottage also overlooked the lake. Really lovely overall.

Pros: Location, your own cottage.
Cons: None, really.

Room Tip: The cottages are so cute!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2011

My husband and I took 2 of our grandchildren with us. For my husband it was a working vacation as he had school conferences to attend. For myself and the kids, it was total vacation. We had a blast. So family friendly. We're booking for next summer and are bringing more family with us.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Milton, Paula and their family go out of their way to welcome you -- you feel like you're at your own home! We've been down twice so far this summer and can't wait to go back. The rooms are clean and comfortable and we always get the room we request. We met so many nice people at the pool or you can lay on the deck area if you want some down time.

We docked our boat here, went fishing near Washburn and towards the Vineyard, dined at some great nearby restaurants, and had a wonderful vacation.

See you soon, Green Harbor!

Room Tip: There's a row of rooms where dogs can stay and they're right next to the beach.
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Very clean, friendly,and family oriented. Pool, kids’ pool, paddle boats,boat ramp, dock, and more. This was our first time at Green Harbor and I was quite impressed. Can’t wait to go back!!

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the water.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I took my kids, ages 6 and 7, to the Cape for a few nights in July and stayed here based on other TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. Reasonably priced, well kept, and great activities. I was really able to relax on the large deck while the kids could go in the clean, heated pool or play by the harbor shore, which was a great spot to find crabs and other ocean life. My kids had an awesome time, plus it's close to downtown Falmouth, ferry and beaches. We will go again next year.