We stayed in the off season, December, and cannot say enough about the helpfulness of the owners and the great location to all Falmouth, and Islands. We had a dog with us and found accommodations to walk and take the dog out excellent. Closeness to shopping, restaurants, and the beach was fantastic. The neighborhood was a great area to walk and get excercise. We will stay at CapeWind Waterfront Resort next time visiting Cape Cod.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth