We stayed at CapeWind Waterfront Resort on our recent trip to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard. The hotel was wonderfully pet friendly and made our golden retriever and us feel right at home. It's not fancy but very homey with a beautiful view of the lake. We chose this hotel because of its close proximity to the Woods Hole Ferry to Martha's Vineyard. The owners are on site in case of a problem and are always willing to answer questions or help out. The staff was extremely helpful with anything that you needed, including an extra suitcase stand. Chairs and tables along with a small patio are provided if you want to have coffee outside and enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth