“Still the best lobster roll on the Cape!”

Quahog Republic Dive Bar
Ranked #24 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 20
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Quahog Republic Dive Bar offers "wicked good eats" and serves a full menu till 12:30am nightly. Try the famous Aussie or Island Burger, Stuffed Quahog, Quahog Chowder and the very popular crunchy cod Fish and Chips. Sample a frozen drink, fresh squeezed cocktail or one of the 10 beers on tap. Our Bloody Mary, garnished with bacon, has become an instant classic! Events and entertainment are always happeing at the Dive Bar. Friendly feel good atmoshphere to live up to our slogan of Live-Give-Relax.Offering great food and good company in a cozy setting.
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I know we have said this in previous years. Quahog Republic continues to have the best lobster roll on the Cape. It is always fresh with large pieces of claw and tail meat and minimal mayo. The other pub type food is excellent with a good selection of drafts and cocktails. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. It is always great to see Sarah, bartender, and Eric, one of the owners.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

6 of us went on a busy night. We knew we would have to wait and had no problem with that. Waited 30 min for a table for 6. Not a problem. Ordered our food and one of our party did not get his meal. It was just a Cuban sandwich but apparently they burnt it. Most of us tried to be polite and wait to eat but we could only wait so long. 35 min later he got his sandwich with the wrong sides ( he ordered beans not firies). While this went on no one came to offer drinks. We just sat. I had clam chowder which was basically cream, 1 small potato and 1 clam. It's marketed as bacon, red bliss potatoes and quahogs.....couldn't be farther from the truth. Nothing great here. I'm very disappointed because years ago i came and it was great. Management offered very few apologies for our experience very disappointed. Just a note.....I have been historically a person who only comes on trip advisor to praise a business but tonight was horrible and I had to post.

1  Thank apjp2574
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious and service was speedy. Could be a few more healthier options. Atmosphere was fun, live music and lively bar patrons.

2  Thank Melbran
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

It was absolutely delicious! The only reason I’m giving 4 rather than 5 stars is that the mixed drinks were VERY stiff (thankfully I had a ride!) The aesthetic is a bit grungey but clearly in line with the “dive bar” title (and decor). There’s not many mid-range priced restaurants for dinner in this area, but this beat all my expectations. I strongly recommend this spot!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Truffle Fries were the best have ever had. The staff were really friendly. We’ll come back. You should try this local chilled out bar and restaurant.