“Some of the best food I've ever had”
Review of Glass Onion

Glass Onion
Ranked #5 of 176 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Went here after doing a lot of research and a lot places were saying this is some of the best food on the cape. I was staying right around the corner and couldn't pas it up. The menu didn't look too appealing online but I went anyway.

They had a special of coffee rubbed pork tenderloin with a Demiglace sauce, white bean paste purée and haricot green beans. Let me tell you this was the best pork I have ever tasted in my life.

This place is a must go if you are in falmouth and was some of the best tasting food you'll have anywhere.

1  Thank jonathansilva05

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I visited Falmouth for a day to get away. Our B&B hosts recommended The Glass Onion for dinner. The whole experience was terrific from how nice the hosts and staff were, to the food, to the atmosphere. I had the Filet Mignon, which I always expect to be good, but am sometimes let down. It was perfect. My wife had the gnocchi and was very happy with it. The Key Lime Creme Brulee was excellent as well. A lot of high-end restaurants miss one or two things. The Glass Onion nailed it all.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Went here based on reviews. It did not disappoint. Visited on a Friday night around 5:30. No wait and was very quiet. Service was fantastic! Food was delicious! If visiting Falmouth you must try it. Great for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

perhaps the best dinning experience I have had on Cape Cod. The menu, the staff, and of course the food. Save room for desert.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Really rude
No reservations except for "special people??"
Never got to eat, waited an hour while groups seemingly had the right of way

2  Thank Steve P