“Super fresh Thai in Falmouth - what a delight!”
Review of Bangkok Cuisine

Bangkok Cuisine
Ranked #76 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We frequently visit Falmouth off season to avoid the crowds and by now have tasted food from almost every restaurant in the area. During our last trip we decided to check out Bangkok Thai on Main St. in Falmouth - a newly opened and quite empty restaurant. We came for dinner cold from the weather and ordered soup to warm ourselves up plus two curry dishes - seafood and red curry.
Our waiter was very fast, respectful and entertaining and the restaurant itself was nicely decorated with Asian art and very clean. Food arrived very quickly and was delicious! The soup was hot and well prepared with most of the veggies still crunchy but not raw. Our curries had just enough heat to make them super yummy and all of the ingredients seemed super fresh, cooked quickly and therefore retaining all of the nutrients.
We loved it and found it a much more healthy and rewarding culinary experience than typical fish and chips fare.
If I could personally thank the Chef - I would! Keep it up - we are sure to come again and again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Despite being on Main Street, this cold be a destination restaurant. The food off the lunch menu was fresh, well prepared and very good. The fresh rolls were excellent and had great flavor. I had the crispy pork plate, which I enjoyed immensely. My wife had the green curry, which she equally enjoyed. The prices were very reasonable. The service was attentive. I would definitely return here!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We miss opportunities to eat at many places downtown as we require handicapped parking. There are few spaces and they're not always convenient to the shops we want to patronize. We managed to get a space right in front of the Bangok; happily we could now try their offerings. The waiter/manager (?) Louis was extremely attentive and helped us choose meals we could enjoy. Example: I love Seafood, however the suggested entree has a "red curry" aspect that I felt may be too spicy. Louis said they could may it very mild on the spices, yet still make sure it was flavourful. I ended up with a very good Seafood dish, with a side of sticky rice, that was more than I could finish at one sitting. Doggie bag for me! Hubby had a pork & noddle dish with vegetables &, though also a large serving size, managed to finish it. The dish I had contained large pieces of fresh green & red bell peppers - something I don't care for - so those went onto Hubby's plate, as well. He enjoyed them. I have an oxygen concentrator and was running low on battery - Louis sat us where we had access to an electrical outlet to charge the unit. Extremely kind of him to accommodate us to that level. The menu had a great variety of dishes that cater to very mild or very spicy tastes. We'll definitely return.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Friendly and great service geet you here. Food is varied and delicious. Best Tom Gai soup around and try the ice cream at the end of the meal, great endings!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Having eaten here multiple times, we've had a chance to sample many of their dishes. We had some amazing standouts (the special that comes with pineapple and cashews, which seems to be always available, and noodle dish #40), some very good dishes, and some OK. Many dishes are fresh and light with vegetables. Very easy, casual place, and the booths are comfy. A great restaurant to have as a local go-to.