Lowest prices for your stay
$134
Free cancellation until 04/12/22
HIExpress.com
$125
Free cancellation until 04/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$134
Hotels.com$134
Travelocity$134
Lol.travel$142
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

This is a sharp looking facility. The lobby was rather spacious for this class of hotel.

The front desk clerk was pleasant and professional. We needed his help to get the electric window shades to operate, and he arrived quickly and fixed the shade control panel promptly.

Our room (106) was very clean. There was only one desk chair in a room with two queen beds. Our bed was comfortable and we slept well. My wife was glad to have the in-room coffee maker, but was unimpressed with the coffee, and was glad she'd brought sugar and creamer, since there was not much of either of these.

The coffee in the breakfast area was not any better, and there was a 5-minute wait for it. That's not enough to downgrade our 4-star service grade, because the front desk clerk was so helpful.

The bathroom was excellent. The whole room was immaculate. Gleaming fixtures, plenty of nice towels, shower head high enough for a 6-footer like me. In the shower, there were wall-mounted bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and bath gel. The shower water warmed up quickly but the shower water pressure seemed low. The water was soft, so it took longer to rinse off the soap.

This hotel struck me as noisy. We had a first floor room, so we could hear noise from the parking lot. There was noise from hotel room doors closing up and down the hall at all hours.  We could hear some noise from adjacent rooms.

We were disturbed to find that we could understand some of the speech from a guest using the bathroom in an adjacent room. I expected more privacy than that.

We don't plan to return to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank jt_home
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

I was expecting a better stay given the other reviews. I am not sure where they are coming from. The only positive was that the room was clean. As negatives, I will list four. First, the walls are thin. You will hear your neighbor perfectly. Second, there appear to be some long term residents at the hotel. At night (4am) they like to have a party in the parking lot. Third, the staff were not particularly friendly. It took three people 10 minutes to find my reservation. I was challenged that I was in the wrong hotel, despite showing an IHG screenshot with my name, dates, and reservation number. This, because the staff don't know how to use their computer system. I also found them to be unfriendly at other times. Fourth, breakfast was irregularly offered. Sometimes an attendant was there to hand out food in the morning. On Aug 19, there was no one. As one final point, I will add that there is a Dunkin Donuts, Shaws Supermarket and CVS all nearby. Overall, I can remark that I stayed at this hotel. No need to come back.

Room tip: Get a room in the fourth floor to mitigate the 4am party noise.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

This is a new hotel. Clean and spotless- although there was an ugly water/rust stain on the ceiling. Staff was great- extremely helpful. Breakfast was better than average. Service was fantastic. Pool was small but clean and possibly over chlorinated. Common areas were accommodating. Directions are difficult all around the local area- I mention that because finding the hotel was difficult. I’m a big fan of this chain and this hotel fit the bill- would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

Brand new hotel, just opened! Conveniently located in Fall River off 24. After a long drive, the young lady at front desk was very helpful and courteous. We were early for check-in and were accommodated into a room which was very much appreciated as traveling with a toddler is hectic as is. The rooms are neat and spacious, lots of room for my little one to run around. They have an large indoor pool which we enjoyed. Beds are very relaxing and comfortable. My toddler is an early riser, and he slept in a few hours. Breakfast is in grab and go bags which makes it easy to take with you on the go or to bring back up to your room. My family and I very much enjoyed our stay. Definitely recommend. Staff is excellent!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2019

Just got an emails stating that my reservation for June is no good as they are closed and will be under new ownership eventually. Now I am scrambling to find other accommodations for our summer trip. At least they did give us notice, but still an inconvenience.

Date of stay: April 2019