All reviews the staff was friendly and helpful outdoor tent martha's vineyard hot breakfast nice breakfast king bed front desk person bedford area included breakfast clean rooms nice stay marina view we've stayed yogurt new england whaling museum wedding
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel needs some upgrading,it has a very old feeling. Nothing was really impressive, staff was nice but not sure if I would stay again. The location was great and close to a lot of restaurants and stores to shop.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Staff was beyond friendly and so helpful with directions to shopping, water park, and many other questions I asked during our stay! My teen loved the indoor pool, and we both made a point for the simple, fresh, delicious breakfast each morning! The attached restaurant/bar had a wonderful staff as well, beautiful interior, and great menu.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We recently booked online and when I realized we needed handicap accessible rooms, they moved our rooms and we still had the adjoining rooms we wanted. When we arrived, the handicap requests were already in place. The size of the rooms were fine for our purpose. The inn was clean and quiet - even though there was a wedding going on at the time, we did not hear a peep. They were very accommodating to our needs during our stay and any request was well received, never a hassle for them. The staff was friendly. The continental breakfast had a reasonable selection and convenient hours. The adjoining restaurant meant that we didn't have to drive for dinner. The views of the ships, water and breezes made for a pleasant stay. There is ample parking and getting around in and out of the hotel was also hassle free. I'd stay there again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I have other options but I stay at the Seaport on a regular basis due to work travel. Great staff and rates, always courteous and accommodating to me. Can't beat the marina view and the outdoor bar area.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms on the marina parking side have the best mattresses and the least foot traffic.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Used this hotel as a stop over for the night. Very clean! Friendly service and nice large indoor pool. It’s also a pet friendly hotel but you’d never know it...no trace of fur or pet odor. The location is great also, close to local shopping and restaurants. I’d stay again for sure!