“Our go-to for delivery”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

We have been ordering from A Kitchen for over a year now. We love having the option for Chinese or Japanese. Often times we share an order of lo mein and sushi because we can't decide. Lo mein portions are generous and reasonably priced. Sushi is priced about average. Tempura vegetables are always crisp and delicious.
Our experience has always been positive with delivery arriving within 30 minutes.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I have ordered both Chinese and Japanese cuisines, sushi or entrees. The food always comes out hot fresh and tasty. The staff are friendly and efficient, never make you feel like they dont have time for you as some area asian restaurants do. I would select A Kitchen anytime.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Ordered delivery one night when a friend and her children were coming to visit. The food was hot, fresh, and tasty. Inexpensive.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Freshest chinese cuisine in the area. The fried rice is the best around. You will not be disappointed. Great Sushi and only the freshest ingredients for the Chinese dishes. Owner and staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

I ate at this restaurant once, and it was good, so I decided to order delivery from them the other day. First of all, the woman answering the phone is incredibly difficult to understand, she barely speaks English and barely understands it...the language barrier was a major issue. Then, I was told my food would take 30 mins. to arrive. After one hour passed, I called to ask what happened, she did apologize, when but I asked "what took so long?" She literally just said "I don't know." That's not an acceptable answer, when I ordered food an hour ago and I'm 2 miles down the road. If I knew it was going to be such an issue, I would have gone to get it myself! My food finally arrived 70 minutes later...the driver was nice, so I did tip him, even though I was reluctant to do so because of the ridiculous wait time. When I finally got to eat my food, it was just ok, nothing spectacular and certainly not the best sushi I've ever had. Oh well, lesson learned, don't order delivery from A Kitchen anymore.