“Yummy sushi and very affordable. I have already been back!”
Review of 168 Sushi &Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
168 Sushi &Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Fairhaven
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Description: 168 sushi &Kitchen located in 8 Sconticut Neck Rd. Fairhaven.
Description: 168 sushi &Kitchen located in 8 Sconticut Neck Rd. Fairhaven.
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Friendly waitress, clean restaurant, yummy sushi. I went with friends and have already been back! Can't wait to go again and I am not even a big sushi fan.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place for a quick bite and is BYOB. Everything I have tried on the menu was delicious from the sushi to the crab rangoons and the chicken fried rice. It's a must try!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Really liked this place. The sushi was great! The staff was friendly and attentive! It is very reasonably priced. It is BYOB, so we brought our own beer. My boyfriend would give it 5, I am giving it a 4 because I thought the sushi was too big. I know, I know, more bang for your buck!

1  Thank jazjudd
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The shrimp tempura sushi and spicy tuna were excellent and tasted very fresh. We also tried the Shumai which was delicious! The place was super clean and service was wonderful!

1  Thank 411jwp
Reviewed 11 February 2017

This new little restaurant is located in a strip mall a few doors down from a liquor store so you can byob. The place is new and clean. The sushi bar sits 6-8 customers. There is 12+ tables and their take out was very busy. The waitress was very attentive along with the sous chef Fung (sp?) The owner Joe is very accommodating. The 2ND time we visited my husband told him what he likes and Joe whipped something together. It was very tasty and different.I had the fire roll which was very yummy, a little spicy not too much and sweet at the same time. The crab roll was one of the best, but the tuna salad is what we have had both times. They also had desserts (fried cheesecake, fried banana, and others) but we were too full. We'll definitely be back.

1  Thank maxxie13