“Fabulous!!”
Review of CK Pearl

CK Pearl
Reserve with OpenTable
CK Pearl is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Essex
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Moved to Ipswich 2 years ago, and have always passed by this restaurant on our way to others. I guess it was the curb appeal but we have heard rave reviews, so in we finally went. Lovely and scenic even on a winters night, with some of their food cooked in a smoker outside. I had pork tacos which were amazing..they appear to have outdoor seating in nicer weather (of course) It's such a cute place we will definitely be back....says I who always has one complaint or another when walking out of a restaurant. No complaints here!!

1  Thank masulliv

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Had actually wanted to go to the Windward Grill but it was closed. We turned around and headed back down Route 133 and there was CK Pearl right on the river. We had never been there before. We parked in the lot across the street. We were greeted warmly as we entered and were seated at a table overlooking the frozen river and the beautiful marsh scene. It was lunchtime so my wife ordered the lobster sandwich which came with fries and I choose the baked haddock which came with asparagus and mini roasted potatoes. I think there was a whole lobster in her sandwich and my haddock was cooked perfectly. It was a great meal. If you are in the area you should check it out.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

While on vacation (we were staying in Peabody at the time) we stumbled upon C.K. Pearl where we ate brunch. Originally planned to go to a restaurant across the street but everything was fried, so we decided to try this wonderful place. My daughter and son in law had lobster benedicts, I had the most delish peanut butter and jelly with marshmallow fluff stuffed french toast (sooooo good) and a side of crispy bacon. Hubby had steak and eggs (steak was very good), he had a cup of chowder, very smooth tasting, cool garnishes of crispy clam strips and pork belly. Did I mention we started off with oysters from the raw bar. Almost forgot to mention my Bloody Mary with a side of oyster garnish! We enjoyed our meal so much we went back two more times. Once for a late lunch, two in our family asked if the chef could make them lobster tacos which the chef did, I think another type of taco was one of the specials. On Tuesday's from 4p-6p oysters are $1, between the 4 of us I'm not sure how many dozen we had, but it was a lot!!! So good and fresh. All servers who assisted us were great and thank you to the culinary team and management for wonderful food at reasonable prices. I ordered the kale salad, thought it was a side salad, and it was huge, enough to share with the 4 of us.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The mussels were a great deal for how much you got and they were so delicious! You will need to ask for a soup spoon to enjoy the broth in the bottom of the bowl. The garlic bread was the best of my life-crunchy so you can soak up the broth with. My husband for the fish and chips and they were good but the Cole slaw was bland and flavorless.

Our waitress was not attentive and we had to ask for water and our check. But she was pleasant.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

4 adults visited here and we have on several occasions. Always a pleasure and what a view! Staff knowledgeable about their food and pleasant to deal with